STADS is an early-stage startup operating in the Sports sponsorship space, looking for a passionate product manager to join our team.
STADS is the first online platform allowing advertisers to programmatically buy sports media (LED perimeter boards) on an ad-hoc basis for the desired duration and intensity. STADS facilitates the whole sales process between advertisers and rights holders while taking advantage of the new in-stadium geo-targeting capabilities.
STADS holds partnerships with some of the top football clubs in Europe across Italy, Germany and Spain, as well as some of the world’s largest advertising groups.
What will you be doing?
- Translate business needs directly from the CEO/Football Clubs/Brands to Product featrues.
- Translate features to wireframes, design and developments tasks.
- Work closely with R&D during the development phase to monitor progress, resolve design issues and deliver high-quality product releases.
- Prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering tasks allocation.
- Verify features before they go live.
- Observe consumers usage and act accordingly (build a feedback loop).
- Make sure no loose ends are left untied.
- Pay attention to every detail throughout the process and excel in problem solving.
The selected candidate MUST have/be
- Past experience working on web based products.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of product.
- Have an eye for design and UX.
- Self tought
- Adapts and learns quickly
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Highly committed and flexible
- Independent, self-managed and fast-learner.
- Willing to work in a start-up environment where nothing is certain
- Fluent in English
- Incorrigible perfectionist when it comes to UX
Ideally, the selected candidate would have/be
- Genuine experience in product design in a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the AdTech space.
- Worked in a startup before, where doing everything feels natural.
- Team player
- Share our enthusiasm for Sports, advertising and technology.